How do we grow our relationship into a healthy, nourished, and fulfilling bond?
I am a licensed psychotherapist who has been helping couples answer this question for over 12 years. I publish free Relationship101 articles every two weeks covering subjects such as:
- The Four Pillars of Dating and Relationships.
- Dating 101: Know Yourself First To Recognize Mr/Ms Right
- Create a MUST HAVE LIST to Recognize Mr/Ms Right
- Single Lifestyle Most of Your Life. How Do You Make Room For a Mate?
Sign Up to receive new articles sent to your in-box every two weeks. This is a FREE service – nothing to buy, nothing to promise, nothing to risk. We do not sell or exchange mailing lists with anyone else – so you won’t get any junk offers from “affiliates”. You will just get bi-weekly advice on getting and keeping the love you want and the healthy, nourished, and fulfilling bond that you need.
Get your Relationship Checklist Here
In working with couples for many years I have developed a Relationship Checklist that identifies various concepts and processes that are common to couples who have developed close, emotionally fulfilling romantic relationships.
This Checklist can help couples in many categories:
- Beginning a new relationship – avoiding the mistakes of the past
- Improving a currently secure relationship – avoiding complacency
- Seeking to identify what is preventing emotional safety and closeness
Why am I doing this?
This is my passion. These skills are not taught in schools – yet these skills are essential to our well-being and happiness. My mantra is “We don’t know what we don’t know”. By this I mean that we are not aware of all of the possibilities and options of our actions. My goal is to help people identity what works and what doesn’t work to make them happy and fulfilled. I hope that these articles will help me reach more people than I can reach in my practice.
Susan Saint-Welch, L.M.F.T.